Monday, January 30, 2012

Semester Reflection

1) Reflect on your final grade in this class. What will you do to either keep the grade you received or how will you genuinely work to improve your grade in this class? (minimum of 5 sentence reflection).

I will continue to do all my work. In the past semester I did all the work that was assigned. I even did the big project to the best of my ability. I contributed the most i could but could only do so much. This semester I will continue to do what I did last semester to have a good grade outcome.

2) What was your favorite project this past semester and why? What was your least favorite project and why?(minimum of 5 sentence reflection).

My favorite project was the one that we did on occupy wall street. It was about a big movement going around the world which we got to film and make a documentary about. My least favorite project was the Picasso self portrait project. I felt like even if we were satisfied with it, Ms ruiz wasn't because it didn't look like "Picasso". I hope to do more projects this semester.

3) How has your senior year been so far? Are you working towards your goals of graduating? If yes, what are you doing to making sure you stay on track? If no, what has been stopping you from reaching the goal of graduating?(minimum of 5 sentence reflection).

My senior year has been great with awesome adventures. I will graduate without a lot of effort needed. i am doing all my work to stay on track and lest absences. Nothing has been stoping me.

4) What are you looking forward to most about graduating high school? (minimum of 5 sentence reflection).
The biggest thing I'm looking forward to graduating high school is not waking up everyday at Seven to get ready. I can now pick my own schedule for college. I can also get a job in the mornings to get spending money for my necceites. I can now finally start my life. The next goal would be graduating college.

No comments:

Post a Comment