Thursday, February 23, 2012

Assignment #17

Original Photo



Landscape Outline


Lanscape Final



Artist Statement

Art is a great way to express yourself and show who you are. People have different ways to express their self, art is a very common way for people to express what they feel. Their is different types of art, some can be visual, others can be acted, and others can be heard. I expressed myself in taking a picture of what my home town represents me.

The picture I choose is from my neighborhood in which I grew up. I grew up playing baseball and still currently do. The picture is a baseball park where I had played most of my games. I call it "Home On Dirt". It was made in Illustrator. The dimensions I used is 8x12. I choose this because this is what represents my home. I got my inspiration throughout my whole life, loving baseball since day 1. My ideas were incorporated by picking that picture.

I used different elements in my project. I used lines to show the borders of my project. I also used texture to show how the cloud changes in colors. I used space in the sky also. The principles I used was Balance, to balance out all colors. I also used rhythm so all my colors were relevant to each other. The message I incorporated was what baseball meant to me, show that it was a happy times I had.

I loved working on this piece because I love baseball. I believe its high quality work. I spent about 3 full hours working on my project. This is a successful work of art because I am Satisfied with it. This shows who I am. Overall Art is a great way to express yourself and explore different points of views and discover new things. Each persons art is different. Mine is mine.













No comments:

Post a Comment