Friday, March 2, 2012

Assignment #18








I like this image the color sticks out. I also like that there is words that stand out that are bigger. It also has a phase on the glasses. i feel that her face expression is great it makes the image a excellent . It focused on the face but it also includes style in the image.The out line words have a darker color the inside is a light color that blends in. The words are descriptive.





This image is in a different language. It a beautiful image shot. The personality seems that this person is more of a relaxed person. I like how theres only words on the face then the rose and hand they black out the extra stuff. I feel that they did it to focus in the image and not so much on the background.

I like how the colors all mix together perfectly. I like the lip color and how the eyebrow and eye color stick out. The way the hair done with the letters is very creative. It also mainly focus on the face and her hair. They black out the background. I thing that it would have better to site descriptive words rather then just letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment